Calibration Technician Resume
Here is the Calibration Technician Resume example:
350 Prestwick Ave
Westerly, RI, 2891
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Calibration Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong familiarity with calibration requirements
- Good understanding of various metering and measuring equipment
- Good knowledge and general understanding of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot
- Amazing ability to work single-handedly
- Admirable Customer service and managerial skills
Calibration Technician, August 2005 to till date
DAVIS CALIBRATION, Westerly, RI
Ensured all equipment was calibrated on time and adjusted frequency as needed.
Reviewed and analyzed calibration data to determine effectiveness.
Coordinated with outside vendors to schedule calibration on site and externally.
Developed procedures and conducted internal calibration of equipment when possible.
Insured requirements for vehicle service and maintenance.
Calibration Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
C. R. Bard, Westerly, RI
Identified customer equipment capability and reliability by conducting performance and operational testing.
Reported testing out come by collecting and documenting data.
Maintained, troubleshot and repaired tools; and ensured that tools were in working condition.
Assisted and cooperated with service support representatives whenever necessary.
Ensured productivity standards and data integrity of the service database.
Associate Degree in Metrology, Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated