Composite Technician Resume Example
Here is the Composite Technician Resume example:
2307 Barnesdale Way
Clearwater, FL, 33755
Objective To obtain the Composite Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Uncommon Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and tolerances per ANSI Y14.5
- Thorough knowledge of processing composite materials
- Ability to troubleshoot production processes and recommend solutions and improvements
- Ability to use tools to do production operations correctly and safely
Composite Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clearwire, Clearwater, FL
- Performed duties related to verifying progressive work.
- Drilled and trimmed blueprint dimensions and operated vacuum press as necessary.
- Provided assistance in preparing and forming composite materials to molds as required.
- Verified product’s expiration dates before using and prepared proper admixtures of rosins and accelerators.
- Supervised and verified quality of work according to statistical process and procedures.
- Maintained records and work area systematically.
Composite Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Timken Inc, Clearwater, FL
- Installed and monitored functioning of autoclaves and ovens for treatment.
- Interpreted blueprints and assisted in equipment control activities.
- Performed finishing touch duties on assembled units as per requirement and measures.
- Performed installation and assembly of units as per specifications and procedures.
- Repaired tools and arranged repairs as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK
Composite Technician Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated