Diesel Generator Mechanic Resume
Here is the Diesel Generator Mechanic Resume example:
2027 Freshour Circle
San Antonio, TX 78224
Job Objective To increase value of the company through excellence as a Diesel Generator Mechanic.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in diagnosing diesel engine, and other locomotive mechanical system malfunctions
- Sound knowledge of generators, electrical systems and plumbing along with the tools associated with the equipment
- Profound knowledge of technical data in the related fields such as electrical, software and manufacturing
- Ability to test equipments and fabricate the hardware if required
- Ability to repair, replace, and rebuild locomotive and diesel engine components as needed
- Ability to study the manuals and blue prints, maintain and repair the equipment accordingly
Diesel Generator Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Maizis and Miller, San Antonio, TX
- Maintained and repaired UPS and Detroit Diesel Generators.
- Studied instruction and technical drawings, modified, repaired, designed and maintained a variety of equipment’s and tools.
- Operated on varied equipments, especially in areas such as manufacturing, electrical and software.
- Organized data by interpreting schematics, diagrams and engineering drawings to process information and design improvement on the same.
- Maintained records, logs, files and other technical information.
Diesel Generator Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Mechanics Hub, San Antonio, TX
- Maintained and repaired diesel power generators and associated components such as cooling systems, fuel system and lubrication.
- Remodeled and repaired diesel power generators with components such as combustion cylinder liner, connecting rod, piston, cylinder head and bearings.
- Diagnosed and repaired diesel power generators for shut down and no start conditions along with the necessary paper work required for the same.
- Conducted preventive maintenance on equipment and tools.
High School Diploma, Holly Junior/Senior High School, Holly, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated