Fleet Mechanic Resume
Here is the Fleet Mechanic Resume example:
4700 Joyce Street
Robertsdale, AL 36542
Job Objective Seeking a position as a valued member of your company as a Fleet Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with light and heavy-duty equipment repairs
- Profound knowledge of the sub systems of trailer and semi truck equipments
- Ability to repair mechanical, assembly and electrical repairs
- Ability to repair and modify air brake, standard transmission, clutch and various other components
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, and repeatedly stoop, kneel and bend
- Proficient in diagnosing and repairing the air braking and fuel injection systems
- Skilled to read technical manuals and following them for repairs
Fleet Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Robertsdale, AL
- Maintained a fleet transport of tractor trailers.
- Repaired and maintained the vehicle components such as power systems, brakes, lighting and electrical systems.
- Prepared the records for vehicle repair according to the law.
- Coordinated with the vendors in ordering parts.
Fleet Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Menards, Inc., Robertsdale, AL
- Repaired and troubleshoot all kinds of heavy duty equipment in transport.
- Maintained and repaired converter dollies, yard horses and trailers.
- Installed and repaired the GPS systems on tractors and trailers.
- Performed all maintenance and repair work according to the company and state guidelines.
High School Diploma, Oak Glen High School, Valley Center, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- A C Mechanic Resume Examples
- A P Mechanic Resume Examples
- AC Technician Resume Examples
- Air Conditioning Mechanic Resume Examples
- Aircraft Engine Mechanic Resume Examples
- Aircraft Engineer CV Resume Examples
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager Resume Examples
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume Examples
- Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic Resume Examples
- Airframe Mechanic Resume Examples