4885 Grove Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Job Objective Gain a position within the company in which to utilize my prior experience as a Forklift Mechanic. Use these skills to asset the growth and reputation of the company and its employees.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of mechanical repairs such as axle bearing, gearboxes and lead wheels
- Wide knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and material handling equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair a variety of lift truck and forklift equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulics and direct current electrical circuits
- Ability to safely operate forklifts, hoists, overhead cranes and personal hand tools
- Ability to interpret schematics, electrical diagrams and repair manuals
Forklift Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Forklift Specialists Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
- Repaired and maintained forklift and vehicle records.
- Regulated periodic inspections of forklift trucks by regular preventative maintenance.
- Rectified the forklift truck after complaint by the operator, repaired, replaced and modified vehicles according to the malfunction.
- Operated on the batteries and propane tanks and tested vehicles after repairing.
- Standardized the working environment by following legal regulations and vehicle safety device operation.
Forklift Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Dayton Freight Lines, Oklahoma City, OK
- Replaced transmissions, installed new ignition systems, recharged and changed the batteries and aligned the front wheels.
- Remodeled the diesel engines using components such as standard charts, hand tools, hoists and welding equipment.
- Revaluated the loose belts, protective guards, safety devices on trucks and made adjustments wherever needed.
- Maintained and repaired all kinds of stock pickers, forklifts, pallet wraps, pallet jacks, floor scrubbers, forklift batteries and other equipment’s.
- Repaired freezers and material handling equipment such as truck restraints and dock levelers.
High School Diploma, Wabash High School, Wabash, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated