Generator Mechanic Resume
Here is the Generator Mechanic Resume example:
837 Thompson Drive
Richmond, CA 94801
Career Objective Position within the company in order to increase the positive track record of the company as a Generator Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with repairing and maintaining of power generators
- Expertise in diagnosing power generation equipment
- Wide knowledge of diesel and gaseous engines and fuel systems operation and repair
- Operational knowledge of generators and electrical equipments
- Profound knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical, thermal and electrical equipments
- Ability to interpret testing equipment and blueprints and use it accordingly
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components
- Ability to lift weight up to 50 pounds
Generator Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
CSC, Richmond, CA
- Studied and interpreted schematics, engineering drawings and diagrams related to the equipment.
- Repaired and overhauled diesel power generators such as piston, cylinder head replacement, connecting rod, combustion cylinders liner replacement and bearing replacement.
- Maintained equipment and developed new fixtures and tools for tasks.
Generator Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
The Hertz Corporation, Richmond, CA
- Modified, debugged, rebuilt and designed various equipments and tools with the help of instructions, drawings and parts.
- Determined new experiments under senior technicians to complete new and unique tasks.
- Maintained records, logs and various files for technical information.
- Maintained preventive measures on the diesel power generators and associated component such as lubrication, cooling and fuel systems.
- Repaired diesel power generators of conditions such as no start conditions and shut down.
High School Diploma, Jacksonville High School, Jacksonville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated