GSE Mechanic Resume
Here is the GSE Mechanic Resume example:
1967 Clarksburg Park Road
Yarnell, AZ 85362
Job Objective To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship. To become a valued asset with the company using my experience as a GSE Mechanic.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Expertise in maintaining ground support equipment
- Sound knowledge of components involved in the ground support equipment
- Remarkable experience with Ground Support Equipment maintenance and repair
- Ability to work with a variety of repair and test equipment – welders, torches, pressure testers and electrical testers
- Ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white and blue
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and engineering drawings
- Ability to lift and move weight, can lift up to 50 pounds
GSE Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
American Eagle, Yarnell, AZ
- Obtained the work orders and prepared the tools necessary for repair of the equipment.
- Maintained and repaired a variety of equipments like forklifts, tugs, pay loaders and other larger airport vehicles.
- Replaced, repaired, installed mechanical and hydraulic system, electric and diesel engines.
- Maintained work orders sheet and provided status of every work order.
GSE Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Evergreen International Aviation, Yarnell, AZ
- Maintained and performed preventative measures on vehicles and equipment’s by regularly troubleshooting.
- Diagnosed diesel engines and repaired, modified and replaced them accordingly.
- Troubleshoot diesel and gasoline engine without using the computer diagnostic machines.
High School Diploma, East Hall High School, Gainesville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated