Heavy Equipment Mechanic Resume
Here is the Heavy Equipment Mechanic Resume example:
600 Tavern Place
Wayne, WV 25570
Job Objective Heavy Equipment Mechanic position that utilizes my prior skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintaining and repairing diesel engine, heavy equipment and tools
- Familiarity with pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical repair
- Sound knowledge of heavy equipment maintenance
- Ability to effectively repair, modify and overhaul complex constituents of equipment
- Ability to maintain records of schedule and preventative maintenance carried on equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot the problem and repair the equipment accordingly
- Skilled to order parts required to repair the machinery
- Skilled to read and comprehend instruction provided by manufacturers
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Heavy Machines, Inc, Wayne, WV
- Assisted mechanics and maintained heavy duty mobile equipment by routine checking and tune ups.
- Diagnosed and repaired heavy mining equipment such as road haulers, front end wheel loaders, dozers and excavators.
- Repaired, replaced and assembled and reassembled the equipment according to the malfunction diagnosed.
- Standardized the records for maintenance of motorized equipments and vehicles along with service logs.
- Regulated the routine maintenance such as changing filters, oil and lubricants, checking the fluid levels, belts, tyres, brakes and clutches.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc, Wayne, WV
- Overhauled and repaired combat vehicles such as heavy construction and material handling equipment.
- Maintained and troubleshoot all kinds of heavy equipments such as rollers, reclaim and milling machines, pavers, graders, dozers and loaders.
- Replaced and repaired equipment part such as gears, drums, rods, seals, pistons, buckets, valves, electric motors and hydraulic pumps.
- Maintained and installed windshield wipers, heaters, radio and mirrors.
- Fabricated and assembled components for heavy equipments such as industrial, power and machinery.
High School Diploma, Piedmont Hills High School, San Jose, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated