Hydraulic Design Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Hydraulic Design Engineer Resume example:
4410 Allison Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
Job Objective Seeking Hydraulic Design Engineer position with a company in which my skills and training can continue to advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Fluid Systems
- Profound knowledge of sheet metal and casting designs
- Outstanding knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical systems and associated components
- Immense ability to interpret schematics and determine all hydraulic components
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Familiarity with team center engineering principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and hydraulic systems for heavy machines
Hydraulic Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Perot Systems, Norfolk, VA
- Designed hydraulic systems and components for various heavy mobile equipments.
- Ensured that all technical specifications of hydraulic systems were executed properly.
- Coordinated with product groups, customers and suppliers for hydraulic designs.
- Developed new designs for equipments and modified existing designs.
Hydraulic Design Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Volt Information Sciences, Norfolk, VA
- Provided technical support to mechanical engineering projects.
- Managed project from conceptualization through its production.
- Prepared design for projects, conducted tests and analyzed results.
- Performed on site inspections and made projects more cost effective.
- Scheduled project timelines and ensured that it was delivered on time.
Bachelor’s Degree In Agricultural Engineering, Northeast Wisconsin technical College, Green Bay, WI
Hydraulic Design Engineer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated