Lube Technician Resume
Here is the Lube Technician Resume example:
2307 Barnesdale Way
Clearwater, FL, 33755
Objective To obtain the Lube Technician position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in maintaining vehicles and applying compatible lubricants
- In-depth knowledge of all type of lubricants
- Ability to lubricate moving parts
- Ability to drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Ability to operate and maintain all lubrication equipment
- Amazing physical ability to lift 50 lbs
Jiffy Lube, Clearwater, FL
August 2005 to till date
Performed draining and refilling sufficient quantity of oil in crankcase.
Scrutinized vehicle fluid levels and replaced oil and air filters.
Tested tire pressure and filled air if required.
Applied specified lubricates on moving parts.
Documented machinery defects and repair order, and reported to supervisor.
The Lube Center, Clearwater, FL
May 2000 to July 2005
Ensured cleanliness and maintenance of customer’s cars.
Maintained and kept an account for all dealership-owned paraphernalia and manuals.
Operated vehicles and parts in a safe manner.
Reported to management regarding any safety needed at work place.
Associate Degree in Automotive Technology
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated