Marine Machinery Mechanic Resume
Here is the Marine Machinery Mechanic Resume example:
462 Young Road
Buhl, ID 83316
Job Objective Gain a position within the company in which to utilize my prior experience as a Marine Machinery Mechanic. Use these skills to asset the growth and reputation of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with maintenance and repairing of marine machinery, equipment, and systems
- Sound knowledge of installation and repair of marine equipment and machinery
- Familiarity with shafting, power drives, steering assemblies, reduction gears
- Wide knowledge of current Navy maintenance requirements and procedures
- Profound knowledge of lubricating the control systems and catapulting the retraction system
- Ability to install, repair, restore and modify the control and safety devices on the ship
- Ability to work under supervision and work for long hours and individually as well
Marine Machinery Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Navy, Naval Sea Systems Command, Buhl, ID
- Installed and repaired machinery, components and the principal structures of the ship’s armament.
- Assisted in testing the performance of the shipboard machinery on sea trials and the pier side.
- Overhauled, modified and repaired parts associated with equipment aboard the submarine and service ships.
Marine Machinery Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Army Reserve Command, Buhl, ID
- Troubleshooting on the marine equipments specially the pneumatic and hydraulic parts.
- Assembled and fabricated machines at customer given site or at the machine shop in the facility.
- Overhauled and restored valves, cylinders, hydraulic pumps and other components like fluid power.
igh School Diploma, James C. Isabell School, Teller, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated