3596 College Avenue
York Center, OH 43063
Job Objective To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship. To become a valued asset with the company using my experience as a Nuclear Mechanic.
Nuclear Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Progress Energy, York Center, OH
- Maintaining a record of plant training and determining the effectiveness of the training program.
- Regularly maintaining and reviewing the training module, made variations to make it more interesting.
- Summarized the evaluations, assessments and research of the training program to the Nuclear Training Supervisor.
- Designed the Apprentice Training program to incorporate time keeping and class scheduling.
- Assisted in the implementation and development of the training program.
Nuclear Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Xcel Energy, York Center, OH
- Developed a maintenance plan for the complex mechanical equipment’s.
- Designed troubleshooting plans for mechanical equipment and prepared the repairing cost and the causes of the failure of the equipment.
- Regulated the test procedures and reviewed the maintenance of the nuclear program accordingly.
- Reviewed and updated the prints, procedures, documents and technical manuals.
- Coordinated with vendors, plant personnel and different work groups to maintain the plant.
- Facilitated site training programs to maintain the level of qualification as required by ANSI and ASTM standards.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with maintenance and repairing of mechanical equipment in nuclear plant
- Sound knowledge of the Pressurized Water Reactor
- Operational knowledge of computer software used in a nuclear plant
- Ability to maintain and perform experiments inside the controlled areas
- Profound knowledge of electrical equipment and its maintenance in a nuclear plant
High School Diploma, Theodore Roosevelt High School, Gary, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated