2020 Chardonnay Drive
Ocala, FL 34471
Objective To obtain a position of Offshore Mechanic in a reputed organization where I can practice my skills and education.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable maintenance support experience within off-shore construction (Oil & Gas) environment
- Wide knowledge of inventory systems used in Offshore facility
- Familiarity with electro-mechanical devices for high-volume, automated manufacturing equipment and systems
- Sound knowledge of high and slow speed equipments
- Operational knowledge of compressor packages
- Ability to interact with various individuals
Offshore Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Bisso Marine Co., Ocala, FL
- Maintained and repaired all kinds of gas and oil equipment’s.
- Maintained all safe practices during the electrical and mechanical work.
- Assisted mechanics in regulating all tests and inspections on equipment.
- Prepared all paperwork regarding the maintenance and repair of equipments.
- Specialized in fire fighting and life boatman duties.
Offshore Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Superior Energy Services, Inc, Ocala, FL
- Performed corrective and preventive maintenance on production equipment such as gas compression at the client location.
- Determined the malfunction in the equipment by correct diagnosis, repaired mechanical problems on the compressor systems accordingly.
- Maintained the necessary paperwork and maintenance reports on the equipment.
High School Diploma, Vienna High School, Vienna, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated