3732 Hidden Pond Road
Nashville, TN 37201
Job Objective To secure a position as an Oil Rig Mechanic for your firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with maintenance of machinery and other mechanical equipment on the rig site
- Experience in rig mechanics
- Sound knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulic
- Skilled in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
- Ability to maintain records of all maintenance and repair work carried on equipment
- Ability to handle heavy items and work in extreme weather conditions
Oil Rig Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Swift Worldwide Resources, Nashville, TN
- Maintained and repaired machinery such as logistics and mechanical equipment in the field.
- Operated the lifting and other hoisting devices such as tractors, cranes and jacks in order to install and repair the machinery.
- Fabricated and overhauled machinery by operating the machine tools such as grinders and lathes during installation and repair of the machinery.
- Operated all machinery according to safety specification of the manufacturer and ensured safety in the work area.
- Overhauled the rig equipment in assistance with electrician, rig manager and driller.
- Maintained inventory of equipment component for the regular maintenance.
- Managed all hazardous materials such as gases, paints, lubricants and fuels.
Oil Rig Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Chesapeake Energy, Nashville, TN
- Maintained preventive and corrective measures for mechanical and mobile equipment along with rig machinery.
- Regulated the rig with the help of the drillers to ensure the design parameters are maintained.
- Operated various lifting and hoisting devices to install, repair and set up machinery.
- Studied the blue prints and schematic drawings and carried the maintenance procedure accordingly.
High School Diploma, Barry High School, Barry, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated