Plant Mechanic Resume
Here is the Plant Mechanic Resume example:
670 Tori Lane
Draper, UT 84020
Job Objective To secure a position as a Plant Mechanic with a well-established organization with a stable environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide Knowledge of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Familiarity with design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the plant production
- Sound knowledge of the various methods and materials used in plant production
- Profound knowledge of the various systems involved in telecommunications
- Ability to use the design techniques and various tools in the in the production
- Ability in dismantle and assemble plant and equipment parts
- Ability to maintain and repair tools in the plant
- Skilled to maintain a variety of mechanical tools and equipments
Plant Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Kinder Morgan, Draper, UT
- Performed preventative maintenance on all equipments and systems in the facility.
- Maintained and repaired the equipments in the utility distribution system such as building management, water treatment and water distribution systems.
- Assisted the other departments in the facility to ensure the proper functioning of the facility infrastructure and the utility department.
- Monitored the repair and upgrade of the facilities utility and the infrastructure.
- Controlled the cost of the equipments and repair work in accordance to the allocated budget.
- Trained the staff on the safety regulations to be followed in the plant.
Plant Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Bimbo Bakeries USA, Draper, UT
- Monitored the parts that are damaged and repairable, used them accordingly in the equipment.
- Maintained the equipment by lubricating and cleaning it, replaced and repaired the defective parts.
- Performed repair on the equipment in accordance to the manufacturer’s specification.
- Repaired the electrical and the electronics systems in the heavy equipment, including their engines.
High School Diploma, Madison-Grant High School, Fairmount, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated