763 Mount Tabor
Elmsford, NY 10523
Objective To gain a position within your company as a Small Engine Mechanic so as to practice my skills and abilities to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintenance and repair of small equipment like diesel and gasoline engines
- Sound knowledge of the safety regulations to be maintained in a work area
- Deep knowledge to troubleshoot and repair the equipment accordingly
- Ability to use all kinds of tools in maintenance and repair
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment with accuracy
- Familiarity with safety practices and procedures while making mechanical repairs
- Ability to work for long hours while operating high decibel equipments
Small Engine Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Tejas Equipment Rental, Elmsford, NY
- Maintained the rental contracts and checked the equipment in accordance to them.
- Helped the customers in understanding the new line of equipments.
- Maintained a neat and clean work area.
- Prepared the display area to show the equipments to the customers, checked the equipments before sending them out.
- Serviced the equipment in accordance to the manufacturer’s specification.
Small Engine Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Ace Hardware, Elmsford, NY
- Checked the equipment after it is returned, checked the damage and prepare the necessary paperwork for the same.
- Maintained the store in accordance to the safety regulation by the government.
- Helped in pickup and delivery of the equipment.
- Assisted supervisors in stocking for the inventory and displayed the equipment in the yard for customers.
High School Diploma, Douglas Anderson School of the Arts, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated