4068 Lynn Ogden Lane
Bridge City, TX 77611
Job Objective To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as a Tractor Mechanic and also to improve the company as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in the maintenance and repair of semi-tractor
- Wide knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems, PM procedures, and ABS braking systems
- Ability to use hand tools, air tools, and battery tester, antifreeze tester
- Familiarity with DOT, EPA and OSHA regulations
- Ability to obtain necessary supplies and parts to make repairs
- Ability to use technical and service manuals
Tractor Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Premier Transportation, Bridge City, TX
- Performed preventative maintenance on a variety of heavy equipment such as trucks, tractors and forklifts.
- Fabricated the damaged parts of the vehicle by using welding equipment and hand tools.
- Installed and repaired the various accessories such as heaters and mirrors.
- Performed troubleshooting on vehicles and repaired and replaced the parts accordingly.
- Checked the repaired vehicles for smooth functioning.
- Regulated the diagnosis by using various tools and by visual appearance as well.
- Replaced and repaired the defective parts such as brake chambers, alignment of wheels and adjusting brakes.
Tractor Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Prime Inc., Bridge City, TX
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance on trailing equipments and forklifts.
- Overhauled and repaired various parts of the equipment systems.
- Monitored the maintenance work and assured that it is carried in compliance with the DOT, EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Recorded all the work carried on equipments and safety measures followed on them.
- Participated in various training programs to increase knowledge about new technologies.
High School Diploma, Redbud Community, Lakeport, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated