Truck Mechanic Resume Example
Here is the Truck Mechanic Resume example:
783 Smith Street
Worcester, MA 1609
Objective Position within the company in order to increase the positive track record of the company as a Truck Mechanic.
Truck Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Republic Services, Inc., Worcester, MA
- Maintained and repaired a variety of mobile equipments such as loaders and concrete mixers.
- Performed scheduled preventative maintenance on the equipment.
- Regulated the maintenance of the equipment in accordance to the safety regulations.
- Controlled the inventory of the parts and ordered them accordingly.
- Spoke to the internal and external holders in understanding the problem in the equipment.
Truck Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Ahern Rentals Inc., Worcester, MA
- Maintained the trucks and heavy equipments.
- Performed preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipments such as changing fluids and checking the engines and transmission.
- Maintained the paperwork for the vehicles such as the parts repaired and replaced.
- Strong experience in maintaining and repairing trailers and trucks
- Sound knowledge of welding equipments used in repairing heavy equipment
- Operational knowledge of attaining excellence in automotive service
- Proficiency in using power tools, welders, grinders, air and hydraulic jacks, tire repair equipment
- Ability to provide roadside assistance in remote locations
- Ability to change oil, check batteries, and lubricate equipment and machinery
- Ability to examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices
High School Diploma, Lapel Junior-Senior High School, Lapel, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated