Water Supply Expert Resume
Here is the Water Supply Expert Resume example:
1405 New Creek Road
Huntsville, AL 35806
Job Objective Looking for employment as Water Supply Expert with your company where my skills and knowledge can be used.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing support to all water supply infrastructure projects
- Sound knowledge of water treatment processes
- Profound knowledge of water supply techniques
- Good knowledge of hydraulics, chemistry and biology
- Wide knowledge of water resources management and planning
- Good understanding of water utility management, operation and maintenance
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to monitor strengthen for all programs
- Ability to communicate with all members
- Ability to provide training to personnel
Water Supply Expert
American Water, Huntsville, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Administered long and short projects for all international market.
- Assisted to resolve all technical issues for water supply activities.
- Prepared reports for water supply processes for contract documents.
- Coordinated with clients and international organization.
- Provided technical support to all sanitation sector activities and processes.
- Assisted development agencies and provided support to water supply.
- Maintained knowledge of all latest developments for sanitation activities.
Water Supply Expert
United Water, Huntsville, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in all development policy lending operations and developed new businesses.
- Developed policy documents for all waste water management activities.
- Provided technical support to country team members and designed processes.
- Performed research to develop all water service strategies.
- Implemented economic development programs.
- Ensured optimal utilization of all services in various slum areas.
Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Adams State College, Alamosa, CO
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated