Audio Technician Resume Example
Here is the Audio Technician Resume example:
6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA 20153
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as an Audio Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to record, mix and edit materials via digital audio work station
- Remarkable ability to evaluate the quality of recorded materials
- Detailed knowledge to operate and maintain a variety of audio production equipment
- Ability to meet established deadlines with occasional fluctuations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good organizational skills
Audio Technician, August 2005 to till date
Extron Electronics, Chantilly, VA
Assessed the acoustics of the performance area and assembled and operated the necessary equipment.
Consulted with producers and performers to determine the sound requirements.
Assigned to select, adjust and operate amplification and recording equipment.
Recorded sound into digital audio tape or hard disk recorders.
Supervised audio signals and identified sound-quality variations and failures.
Audio Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Pinnacle Entertainment, Chantilly, VA
Detected and corrected difficult audio problems.
Maintained and repaired audio device.
Synchronized artistic integration with pre-recorded audio dialogue, sound effects and music and visual content.
Re-recorded and synchronized audio.
Mixed and balanced speech, effects and music.
Created and altered sound effects for use in films and television.
Bachelor’s degree in audio engineering, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated