Avid Editor Resume Example
Here is the Avid Editor Resume example:
3744 Fleming Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Avid Editor and become a valued member of your team while continuing my training in this field
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in editing using non linear methods and AVID Color Correction Tool
- Deep knowledge of Avid Symphony Nitris
- Sound knowledge of software applications and associated techniques
- Ability to develop graphics on edited spots
- Ability to perform footage research, audio editing, and outputting quicktime files
- Skilled at digitizing, file management, creating cutdowns & stringouts
- Proficient with After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Sorenson Squeeze, and QuickTime
- Work Experience
- Avid Editor, July 2007 – Present
- The Golf Channel, Montgomery, AL
- Managed all production process such as digitizing and preparing digital cuts to tape and then transfer process.
- Performed edits on live broadcasts with help of layers, luma keys and various associated tools.
- Maintained media processes, performed troubleshoot on process and transferred files using live broadcast.
- Assisted in moving all media sources within process.
- Coordinated with Digital transfer center and engineering teams and resolved all process issues.
- Avid Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Mirage Las Vegas, Montgomery, AL
- Developed various graphics and animations for digital signage with help of Adobe After Effects.
- Managed camera masters logs and digitized processes.
- Coordinated with production managers and ensured high production standards for online video content.
- Prepared various duplicated masters for final edited work.
- Maintained all edited videos, compressed it and streamed it through video and DVD.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated