113 Mandan Road
Stlouis, MO 63101
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure a Bilingual Interpreter position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of delivering bilingual interpretation, translation and communication services
- Sound knowledge ofcustomer relationship building and retention practices
- Commendable knowledge of using computers, Microsoft Office software and internet
- Familiarity with speaking and writing in more than one language
- Ability to interact with clients from diverse economic background in a multicultural environment
- Ability to interpret and translate oral information to written form and vice versa
CyraCom International Inc., Stlouis, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Provided language services and performed language-specific translations
- Handled and responded to phone calls from clients in client-specific languages.
- Developed and maintained customer portfolio and customer relationships.
- Conducted community outreach activities and performed qualitative and detailed interviews.
- Interpreted and translated technical terminology and colloquial language, efficiently.
- Interpreted and translated all information in target language in an accurate manner.
Telelanguage Inc., Stlouis, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and translated conversations and oral instructions from one known language to another known language.
- Reviewed and translated documents, forms and technical materials in both languages.
- Managed and provided consecutive and first-person interpretation over the phone.
- Provided bilingual interpretation services for court and worked as per court protocols.
- Complied with established interpreter ethics and followed data confidentiality policy, as applicable.
- Interacted with and interpreted for clients from different socio-cultural and economical backgrounds.
Bachelor’s Degree in English
North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated