Brand Communications Manager Resume
Here is the Brand Communications Manager Resume example:
71 Horner Street
Boardman, OH 44512
Job Objective To obtain a position of Brand Communications Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing work as a brand communications manager
- Exceptional knowledge of suspension products and technologies
- Sound knowledge of photography process
- Remarkable ability to understand working of bicycle industry
- Outstanding ability to travel to both domestic and international destinations
- Good communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work with both internal and external teams
Brand Communications Manager
LG Electronics USA, Boardman, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Ensured compliance to annual expense budget and maintained all market goals and profits.
- Analyzed processes and identified areas to improve productivity and reduce costs in processes.
- Scheduled resources and ensured its allocations in an effective manner.
- Developed strategies to promote new products, analyzed its performance and identified problem and resolved it.
- Designed marketing plan for a new product range.
- Coordinated with communications and event coordinator and prepared event calendar accordingly.
- Participated in all internal and external meetings.
- Managed company resources and all associated materials and equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication: New Media
Virginia State University, Petersburg, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated