Broadcast Traffic Manager Resume Example
Here is the Broadcast Traffic Manager Resume example:
1059 Rockwell Lane
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
Job Objective Experienced Broadcast Traffic Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing broadcast of programs and advertisements
- Huge knowledge of advertising and media
- Remarkable ability to work on multiple projects
- Good udnerstanding of television, advertising, affiliate sales or production industries
- Exceptional ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Ability to meet all deadlines
- Amazing skills to work on weekends and overtime
- Proficient in communicating with variety of people
- Ability to work in a pressure environment
Broadcast Traffic Manager
Cayuga Radio Group, Roanoke Rapids, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all jobs and assigned ID and ISCI codes.
- Coordinated with account management and prepared television tapes.
- Provided support to managers and assisted in all talent requirements.
- Collaborated with buyers and media personnel and scheduled broadcast spots with networks.
- Managed all talent payments and ensured payment to residuals on time.
- Recorded all talent payments such as holding fees and residuals.
- Ensured compliance to all network standards and practices and assisted in getting appropriate approvals.
- Worked with accounts team and administered payment for clearing spots.
Broadcast Traffic Coordinator
ZGS Communications, Roanoke Rapids, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned and monitored all day to day activities such as transmitting scripts and coding logos.
- Coordinated with media department and prepared schedule for media.
- Administered with various traffic departments and station representatives.
- Maintained relations with various vendors and ensured achievement of all agency needs.
- Monitored all scripts once they reach traffic department.
- Documented records on all broadcast jobs.
Spotlight, Roanoke Rapids, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained broadcast log and scheduled various commercial units according to traffic guidelines.
- Prepared logs of all commercial materials from various ad agencies.
- Coordinated with programming departments and scheduled all commercials with programs.
- Managed information of on air advertisers and ensured no discrepancies in billing.
- Administered work on work nights and weekends as well.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication: New Media
Upper Iowa University, Fayette, IA
Broadcast Traffic Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated