Communications Project Manager Resume
Here is the Communications Project Manager Resume example:
976 Concord Street
Charlotte, NC 28209
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Communications Project Manager’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience to analyze medium and large projects
- Remarkable knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative
- Profound knowledge of public sector agencies
- Ability to prepare reports and communication documents
- Ability to work with clients and team members
- Immense skills for sales and marketing principles
- Proficient in client services and communication
- Solid understanding of target audience
Communications Project Manager
Notable Solutions, Inc., Charlotte, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Designed and implemented communication plan for clients.
- Developed cost estimated for all business and marketing activities.
- Analyzed market research results and provide support to social marketing.
- Prepared presentations for public agencies and conferences.
- Coordinated with team to provide training for projects.
- Maintained knowledge of graphic design and media production.
- Designed and managed budgets.
Janus Capital Group, Charlotte, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared annual budget and tracked expenditure.
- Coordinated with clients and provide business change resolutions.
- Developed client communication documentations and training manuals.
- Designed project metrics and department standards.
- Prepared project summaries within required timeframe for clients.
- Supervised efficient working of staff for project activities.
Golder Associates Ltd., Charlotte, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Participated in trade shows and analyzed business requirements.
- Coordinated with teams to select venue for events.
- Supervised all insurance and collateral requirements.
- Prepared internal communication newsletter for department.
- Provided an efficient interface with product customers and vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Berkeley College, West Paterson, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated