727 Brattleboro Rd
Rogers, MN 55374
Job Objective To obtain a Field Radio Operator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Field Radio Operator
- Operational knowledge of broadcasting and telecoms
- Good knowledge of electronic equipment and computer usage
- Proficient with SHF, Satellite, VHF, HF and UHF radio systems
- Skilled in operating equipment and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Remarkable ability to interpret simple instructions
Field Radio Operator, May 2004 – Present
URS Corporation, Rogers, MN
- Examined and tested equipment according to operation standards.
- Located and contacted missing airplanes and ships by coordinating via radio.
- Operated radio base dispatching unit to transmit information.
- Reviewed reports and entered into database systems.
- Posted data, cash payment and fee charges and other record keeping information by writing notations.
Field Radio Operator, March 2002– April 2004
AlliedBarton Security Services, Rogers, MN
- Supervised, installed, operated and performed preventive maintenance checks and services on amplitude modulation (AM) radios.
- Received, recorded and processed messages to addressees and distribution sections.
- Operated and maintained services on assigned vehicles.
- Installed, operated and maintained power generators.
- Directed the installation of radios and antennas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic and communications engineering, Southern Nazarene University, Oklahoma, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated