Language Interpreter Resume
Here is the Language Interpreter Resume example:
1531 Haymond Rocks Road
Waldport, OR 97376
Job Objective To obtain a job as Language Interpreter and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of providing language-specific interpretations and translations
- Sound knowledge of grammar, syntax and history of native and specific foreign languages
- Commendable knowledge of interpretation and translation of verbal and written information
- Familiarity with linguistic and cultural differences and caseload management
- Ability to speak, understand and write in languages known, fluently
- Ability to interact with individuals of all ages and from diverse cultural backgrounds
Lee College, Baytown, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Received and responded to phone calls and messages from clients.
- Attended and interpreted for client meetings and conferences, as assigned.
- Interpreted and translated a variety of documents, correspondence and written procedures.
- Performed and rendered translations from one known language to another known language and vice versa.
- Checked translated information and protected its confidentiality, effectively.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable Interpreters’ Code of Conduct and Practices.
Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Met with clients and evaluated their language needs, accurately and efficiently.
- Provided language-specific services and performed language interpretation of oral information for clients.
- Interpreted and translated various documents and written materials into target language.
- Reviewed, proofread and revisedtranslated documents to ensure their accuracy.
- Selected and used appropriate amount of articulation, paraphrasing and nonverbal expressions.
- Followed interpretation related established norms and practices and maintained applicable quality standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sign Language Interpretation
Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated