3545 Locust Court
Artesia, CA 90701
Job Objective Seeking position as a Language Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in teaching languages
- Huge knowledge of Spanish language
- Deep knowledge of editing material
- Amazing ability to interpret in simultaneous mode
- Ability to interpret in the consecutive and simultaneous
- Outstanding ability to transcribe recorded material
U.S. Attorneys, Executive Office, Artesia, CA
May 2006 – Present
- Coordinated with Restaurant Managers and Crew.
- Carried out English Language Training and Spanish classes.
- Aided staff and restaurant employees.
- Corresponded meetings at restaurants.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Artesia, CA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Conducted translation and interpretation services.
- Acted as expert source of information to attorneys.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ
Master’s Degree in Communications
North Idaho College, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated