Radio News Reporter Resume
Here is the Radio News Reporter Resume example:
3976 Capitol Avenue
Richmond, IN 47374
Job Objective To obtain a job as Radio News Reporter and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of scripting, editing and reporting of news stories and programs for radio broadcast
- Sound knowledge of radio journalism and broadcasting rules and regulations
- Commendable knowledge of radio news production and features reporting
- Familiarity with public radio system and using recording equipments
- Ability to complete and deliver all news reportsin a timely manner
- Ability to write scripts, headlines and items for radio documentaries and public affairs programs
Radio News Reporter
Interlochen Center for the Arts, Richmond, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Attended press conferences and provided in-depth coverage of events.
- Organized and conducted interviews of renowned dignitaries and persons.
- Gathered and investigated information related to news leads and stories.
- Created, proofread, and broadcasted factual audio news stories in a timely manner.
- Scripted, edited, and hosted radio programs and talk shows.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships with editors and producers.
Radio News Reporter
Saga Communications, Inc., Richmond, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Researched, composed, and edited news stories for radio broadcasts.
- Arranged, conducted, and broadcast interviews for radio listeners.
- Producedshow scripts and hosted public affairs programs, as assigned.
- Selected and utilized appropriate music and sound effects to accompany radio productions.
- Operated and maintained various types of editing, production and broadcast equipments.
- Attended and took part in radio station’s special events, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated