Sign Language Interpreter Resume
Here is the Sign Language Interpreter Resume example:
127 Pinchelone Street
Norfolk, VA 23502
Job Objective Want to work as Sign Language Interpreter and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of interpreting and translating sign language for communication between people
- Sound knowledge of American Sign Language and trade-related ethics
- Commendable knowledge of regulations and objectives of institution, community and technical college system
- Familiarity with certification requirements related to National Registry Interpreter for the Deaf
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information in a careful manner
- Ability to maintain positive interaction with staff and clients with hearing disability
Sign Language Interpreter
Federal Communications Commission, Washington, DC
August 2012 – Present
- Provided sign language translation services for hearing impaired clients and performed sign language communication for clients facing language barriers.
- Used sign language, finger spelling, and gestures and utilized pictorial method of communication.
- Interpreted and translated oral information into sign language and vice versa, accurately.
- Identified and utilized assistive technological tools and hearing aids, as needed.
- Attended meetings, conferences, appointments and educational activities and provided interpretation services.
- Prepared and maintained work-related accurate records, in a timely manner.
Sign Language Interpreter
Ocean County College, Toms River, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and translated oral information into sign language for hearing impaired individuals.
- Made client referrals and provided hearing aids to hearing impaired clients.
- Evaluated and used communication methods like lip-reading, signs and finger spelling.
- Interpreted and followed RID Code of Ethics and applicable standards.
- Attended workshops and participated in professional development activities.
- Prepared and maintained work-related and client records and reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sign Language Interpretation
West Virginia State University, Institute, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Broadcast Journalist Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Foreign Language Interpreter Example Resume Examples
- Asl Interpreter Resume Examples
- Audio Producer Resume Examples
- Audio Technician Resume Examples
- Audio Video Installer Resume Examples
- Audio Visual Manager Resume Examples
- Audio Visual Technician Resume Examples
- Bilingual Interpreter Resume Examples
- Blogger CV Resume Examples