Spanish Interpreter Resume Example
Here is the Spanish Interpreter Resume example:
4544 Berkshire Circle
Knoxville, TN 37921
Job Objective Spanish Interpreter with exceptional skills looking for a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in interpretation and translation of informationin Spanish language
- Immense knowledge of Spanish language, grammar and its dialects
- Extensive knowledge of consecutive Interpretation, interpreter ethics and reference materials access
- Familiarity withcomputer operations, office practices and MS Office software
- Ability to write and converse in Spanish languagein a fluent manner
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of sensitive information and records
Olathe Health System, Olathe, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Handled and performedin-person, telephonic, and electronic language interpretation, as needed.
- Translated documents written in Spanish to other language and performed reverse translations.
- Used word processing software and prepared translations in correct format.
- Prepared and maintained interpretation&translation records and logs.
- Provided accurate oral and written translations and maintained confidentiality of sensitive data.
- Followed interpreter Code of Ethics and complied with all applicable work-related laws.
ARCH Language Network, Knoxville, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed consecutive oral interpretation and maintained conversational flow between Spanish and non-Spanish speaking individuals.
- Prepared and provided accurate language-specific notes and written translations for people, as assigned.
- Interpreted and typed all written information in correct format and on time.
- Prepared timely interpretation logs and completed required forms without any errors.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Oversaw and assisted with electronic file maintenance and retrieval activities.
Master’s Degree in Spanish
Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated