TV Editor Resume Example
Here is the TV Editor Resume example:
1633 Kemper Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Job Objective Accomplished TV Editor searching for position with well-established firm where my experienced will be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with varied video compression software
- Proficient with video compression software FCP and Adobe Photoshop
- Steep knowledge of storytelling techniques
- Ability to plan, research and set-up enterprise stories
- Ability to create a daily coverage plan list of compelling visual stories
- Ability to research, write and produce content for multiple platforms
- Familiarity with TV Production, shooting and lighting
- Professional Experience
- TV Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Comcast, Salt Lake City, UT
- Provided assistance with cable business.
- Formulated short format video projects.
- Managed marketing, communications and programming.
- Handled creative editing, compositing and graphic animation.
- Aided special projects and executed related duties.
- TV Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Faith Christian Family Church, Salt Lake City, UT
- Installed a multi camera shoot and editing.
- Annotated and captured TV commercials for area businesses.
- Managed a weekly video announcement for services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Television Production, Sul Ross State University, Alpine, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated