TV Production Manager Resume Example
Here is the TV Production Manager Resume example:
1807 Kuhl Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Objective To obtain TV Production Manager position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing scripts, video production and working on non-linear editing systems and audio controls
- Huge knowledge of all marketing and advertising procedures
- Profound knowledge of production and post production techniques
- Immense ability to evaluate program plans and associated policies
- Outstanding ability to train and evaluate working of staff
- Skilled to work on Final Cut Studio
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral forms
- Familiarity in audio and video production equipments
- Proficient in various computer software applications
- Amazing understanding of all regulations of operating a TV station
TV Production Manager
JRC, Inc., Atlanta, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised working of staff and ensured smooth production of television programs.
- Scheduled production, informed staff for same and ensured availability of proper equipment.
- Monitored recording, edited copies to ensure consistencies and accuracy in program.
- Managed and monitored all expenditures incurred on staff.
- Trained various personnel in necessary jobs.
- Hired employees, evaluated performances and took disciplinary actions when required.
- Maintained and reviewed all reports of productions.
- Administered and evaluated Success Strategy Performance Reviews.
TV Production Specialist
CBS Corporation, Atlanta, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and produced informational videotapes for various public services.
- Managed announcements for municipal services of country, researched and prepared necessary scripts.
- Prepared layout for videos and developed graphics to be incorporated with help of various computer generated methods.
- Monitored public feedback for programs and recommended necessary changes.
- Established and followed all policies related to television channels.
- Designed and maintained website pages for associated TV channel.
TV Production Assistant
CBS Corporation, Atlanta, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with various program departments and crew to produce programs for channels.
- Determined production timings and necessary rehearsals.
- Managed essential of production crew such as hotel stay for cast and made necessary travel arrangements.
- Hired studio facilities and equipments accordingly.
- Reviewed all copyright issues and obtained necessary clearances for production programs.
- Monitored paperwork related to health and safety practices of employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Carroll College, Helena, MT
TV Production Manager Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated