3219 Primrose Lane
Madison, WI 53703
Job Objective To seek a position of Video Journalist with a challenging mission to perform accurate and incisive reporting.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of production, editing and broadcast of news stories and contents, in a video format
- Sound knowledge of computer software programs such as, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, DVD Studio Pro and Adobe Photoshop
- Operational knowledge of various news-studio lighting equipments, recording equipments, broadcasting systemsand video editing systems
- Familiarity with videography, video recording and video editing procedures and practices
- Remarkable ability to work variable shift-timings, including evenings and weekends, with efficiency
- Outstanding ability to create and deliver live video news-contents and broadcasts, within the given deadline
Univision Communications Inc., Madison, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Obtained and followed up on news and event leads, from different sources.
- Conducted research and interviews to validate reliability of facts related to news leads and subsequent stories.
- Assisted with development of news ideas, contacts and resources, to produce interesting news stories, in a video format.
- Created, improved and presented comprehensible and highly interesting newscasts, video scripts,show-teases and other related video broadcasts.
- Edited, revised and assessed video scripts and video-recordings of news stories, to ensure delivery of high quality broadcasts.
- Maintained timely production, review and delivery ofall newscasts and video contents.
Media General, Inc., Madison, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collected and worked on story leads, to generate interesting story ideas.
- Created, edited and delivered video-based news scripts, promotional teasers, newscasts, and headlines.
- Organized, coordinated and presented highly appealing news stories, in video format.
- Arranged, managed and conducted video-recording of interviews, as assigned.
- Executedlive shots and broadcasts of breaking news, sweeps and special series.
- Provided technical assistance to Assignment Editor, news anchor and field crews, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism
Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated