Video Production Manager Resume
Here is the Video Production Manager Resume example:
4514 Pinnickinick Street
Renton, WA 98055
Job Objective Actively seeking Video Production Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing multimedia technologies, non linear video editing and administering post production unit
- Profound knowledge of all forms of various animation
- Outstanding knowledge of music industry and pro audio procedures
- Remarkable ability to work on various video production equipment
- Ability to conceptualize and develop story boards
- Skilled to work on Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in working on editing software
- Familiarity in all camera related work
- Sound understanding of all video encodes
Video Production Manager
Western Dental Services, Inc., Renton, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Organized various facilities of team.
- Coordinated with various teams and resolved everyday problems faced in filming process.
- Managed all production activities according to budget.
- Assisted in finalizing location and setting up of equipment, hired crew accordingly.
- Identified issues and resolved all issues in production process.
- Monitored working of all audio and video processes.
- Streamlined all graphic design projects according to department needs.
Video Production Coordinator
Kelly Automotive Services Group, Renton, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed story boards and worked on various story boards submitted by others.
- Managed and executed all video productions such as graphics and transferring videos to web and DVD.
- Maintained all sound files and tracks for media productions.
- Collaborated video and audio files and produced necessary presentation.
- Reviewed assets from both external and internal sources.
- Assisted and directed all audio and video recordings.
Video Production Specialist
MathWorks, Inc., Renton, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with instructional designers and developed scripts for communicating through video.
- Managed shooting of all videos, prepared appropriate light setup and sound on both in house and on location shoots.
- Developed animations and graphics and enhanced video projects.
- Performed various non editing of video and audio systems.
- Identified need of new equipment to enhance working of project.
- Ensured all work according to necessary development policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Virginia College, Birmingham, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated