Admitting Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Admitting Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Job Objective Seeking an Admitting Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable in government insurance documents including HMO’s and PPO’s
- Highly experienced with medical office procedures
- Boasts typing speed of 35 words/min
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills; high level of interpersonal skills
Admitting Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Weirton, Little Rock, AR
- Carried out general clerical duties such as filling out request forms, distributing communication between the various hospital departments, obtained signatures, and registering patients.
- Gathered and recorded necessary patient data to create billable patient accounts.
- Ensured that patient safety and other safety practices are followed.
- Explained the hospital’s financial policy to patients and their families.
Admitting Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
McKenzie Regional Hospital, Little Rock, AR
- Interviewed incoming patients and keyed in the necessary data needed for admission into the computer.
- Received patient payments and helped with collection activities as required.
- Ensured that the staff schedule was maintained.
- Took over as Guest Service/Scheduler when he/she is on a break.
- Accomplished pre-certification and verification of admitted patients.
- Managed patient data on the computer, and was responsible for data reporting, data retrieval, and others.
- Inspected mistakes in patient invoices.
- Performed Customer Service tasks.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Owens Community College, Perrysburg, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated