Admitting Representative Resume
Here is the Admitting Representative Resume example:
4837 Hillview Street
Columbia SC 29209
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Admitting Representative and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable hospital admitting experience
- Extensive knowledge of the legal and technical aspects of Admitting third party insurance
- Wide knowledge in all the functions of the Admitting Department
- In-depth knowledge of all insurance types and government health programs
- Familiarity with ICD9 coding and medical terminology
- Ability to answer the phone for the unit and directs communications
- Ability to remain calm in emergencies and other stressful situations
Avera Health, Columbia SC
November 2006 – Present
- Handled registration of patients
- Managed phone calls and kept a record of daily productivity goals
- Supervised correct verification of patients to avoid duplicate medical records, extended assistance to department and managed data management activities.
- Formulated physician patient schedules, outlined appointments onto apt physician’s schedule and coordinated appointments for unit.
- Managed other specific assigned duties
Universal Health Services, Columbia SC
February 2001 – October 2006
- Coordinated with patients, visitors and the public, in person as well as over the phone and evaluated patient insurance information.
- Regulated appropriate regulatory documents
- Handled insurance pre-certification and verifications.
- Evaluated reports, scheduled tasks and resolved issues in the department.
- Reviewed patients with potential need for financial assistance and offered them apt references.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business
McDaniel College, Westminster, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated