Adoption Counselor Resume
Here is the Adoption Counselor Resume example:
4730 Red Bud Lane
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity as an Adoption Counselor where I can fully utilize my counseling skills.
- Adoption Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Arizona Humane Society – Phoenix, AZ
- Organized legal activities and provided court reports.
- Established training programs for foster parents.
- Counseled families on the process and potential outcome of adoption.
- Conducted social services to improve the psychological functioning of adopted children and families.
- Planned and conducted training sessions on child adoption programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of medical practices and terminology
- Sound knowledge of birth father’s rights and paternity issues
- In-depth knowledge of state laws related to adoption
- Extensive experience in working with expectant moms and foster families
- Wide knowledge of grief and loss issues relate to adoption and parenting
B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies, 2004, Iowa State University
Adoption Counseling Certification, 2006, Texas Wesleyan University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated