Anatomical Pathologist Resume Example
Here is the Anatomical Pathologist Resume example:
4420 Bernardo Street
Lanesville, IN 47136
Job Objective Highly dedicated Anatomical Pathologist seeking employment within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing diagnostic anatomic pathology services
- Exceptional knowledge of cytopathology and cytogenetics testing procedures
- Sound knowledge of routine histopathology testing and immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Familiarity with occupational health and safety regulations
- Good understanding of quality assurance and control principles
- Ability to make complex scientific judgments
- Ability to perform frequent bending and twisting of neck and back
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients
- Ability to follow laboratory testing regulations
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc, Lanesville, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised daily operations of anatomic pathology department.
- Assisted in recruitment and training of new staffs.
- Performed microscopic examination of tissue specimens.
- Prepared pathology reports and explained diagnostic results to patients.
- Addressed patient enquiries and gained patient’s confidence.
- Provided support to other Pathologists on complex cases.
- Participated in educational seminars for professional development.
- Provided administrative and medical support to lab as needed.
Lancaster General Hospital, Lanesville, IN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed post mortem tests of gross tissues.
- Examined biopsy specimen to determine evidence of any diseases.
- Prepared medical reports on the findings.
- Provided resolutions for clinical issues promptly.
- Conducted trainings to medical staffs on tissue trimming, sectioning and staining techniques.
- Assisted in internal and external audits to improve service quality.
- Developed laboratory extension programs to educate lab staffs.
- Educated other anatomical pathology staffs on histology techniques.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science
Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated