Anesthesia Technician Resume Example
Here is the Anesthesia Technician Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective Position as an Anesthesia Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Deep knowledge of techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities
- In-depth knowledge of anesthetic techniques
- Sound knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques
- Excellent life saving skills and decision making ability
- Strong physical abilities to lift, stand, to push, pull, kneel, reach overhead for prolonged periods
- Outstanding ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other members of the health care team
- Amazing capability to work in stressful circumstances
Anesthesia Technician, August 2005 to till date
CyberCoders Healthcare, Santa Monica, CA
- Arranged anesthetizing locations to indicate process and set up monitoring devices.
- Assisted anesthesia suppliers to apply sterilized methods with invasive and non-invasive patients.
- Methodized in airway management techniques such as emergency methods and local anesthesia techniques.
- Followed infection control procedures to maintain cleanliness of anesthesia apparatus and monitors.
- Attained medical equipment as requested by anesthesia suppliers.
Anesthesia Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Hospital of the University of Penn sylvan, Santa Monica, CA
- Maintained sufficient supply stock in emergency code blue boxes, provincial anesthesia carts, etc.
- Monitored patient condition and related support systems in hospitals.
- Assisted in installing invasive monitoring tools during exigency.
- Assisted in shifting patient to the operating room, on the OR table and non-invasive monitors (NIBP, EKG, SpO2 temperature).
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated