Anesthesiologist Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Anesthesiologist Assistant Resume example:
5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 1719
Objective To obtain the position as Anesthesiologist Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their families
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, nurses.
- Ability to recognize self-limitations and request assistance if necessary
Cloud Productions, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Supervised anesthesiologist for the induction of anesthesia, for extubation of the trachea.
- Performed advanced airway interventions and intubation of the trachea.
- Promoted the BEST Patient Care – Period!
- Managed post-op ventilator support and acute pain management.
AP Productions, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with the implementation of the anesthetic plan as prescribed by the anesthesiologist.
- Monitored patient’s reactions and vital signs during and after anesthetics.
- Took remedial action when was warranted.
- Submitted post-operative report on patient’s condition.
- Maintained records of anesthetic s who had administered.
- Ordered appropriate pre-op evaluations and premedications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated