Attending Physician Resume Example
Here is the Attending Physician Resume example:
2238 Lyndon Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Job Objective To obtain an Attending Physician position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in assisting with delivery of medical care services to patients
- Immense knowledge of clinical medicine, HIPAA laws and patient handling tactics
- Extensive knowledge of medical terminology, codes, documentation, record management
- Familiarity with epidemiology, public health practices and MS Office software
- Ability to interact with patients, families, staff and outside medical professionals
- Ability to observe and note down vital signs, height, and weight data
Coney Island Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Diagnosed different types of illnesses in patients and developed appropriate treatment plans.
- Provided patient-specific treatment and dispensed correct medications to assigned patients.
- Documented and maintained information related to patients’ medical history, treatments, medications, and discharge instructions.
- Observed and recorded patients’ temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital statistics.
- Advised and educated patients regarding health management and healthcare.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with peers, nurses, and non-medical staff.
Genesis HealthCare, Philadelphia, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted relevant medical and laboratory procedures and interpreted their test results.
- Performed physical examinations of patients and conducted their medical interviews.
- Discussed and liaised with medical staff regarding patient therapy and plan of care.
- Prepared and maintained correct and current medical records for patients.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with health departments, social agencies and other health clinics.
- Attended medical education and research programs and conducted n-service training of subordinates.
Doctor of Medicine
Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated