12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 3045
Objective To obtain the Audiologist Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in billing & payroll
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, Data entry, Internet Searching
- Ability to use sound judgment for independent decision making
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent flexibility in working overtime and additional hours
Aaron’s Hearing Care, Goffstown, NH
August 2005 to till date
- Cleaned the penlight tips and the tympanometry tips.
- Efficiently checked the hearing aids after their arrival.
- Performed electroacoustic analysis.
- Performed basic pure-tone audiograms for annual ENT patients.
Audigy Group, Goffstown, NH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed repairing hearing aids.
- Effectively performed routine screenings for neonatal patients.
- Improved access to patient care and increased availability of audio logic services.
- Provided adult hearing aid users with minor hearing aid repair services.
- Efficiently instructed and advised patients on hearing aid use.
- Deftly made appointments and provided telephone support to the Audiologists.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated