Autopsy Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Autopsy Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective To obtain an Autopsy Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience with Data entry and use of word processing software.
- Exceptional knowledge of anatomy and physiology and instrumentation
- Excellent administrative and technical skills
- Ability to perform, organize, and supervise the assistance.
- Ability to be empathetic to the needs of bereaved families
UTMB, Louisville, KY
August 2005 to till date
- Prepared the body for viewing in the morgue and autopsy.
- Gathered medical records and x-rays that were required by the autopsy physician.
- Prepared autopsy room with necessary instruments, equipment and containers.
- Took external in situ photographs of the decedent.
- Prepared and delivered specimens for laboratory examination.
- Took fingerprints using traditional ink.
Georgetown University Hospital, Louisville, KY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted in lifting, transferring and positioned individuals correctly.
- Reviewed data, records and files for detail and accuracy.
- Maintained facilities in clean and orderly condition.
- Ensured regarding adequate supply of materials.
Associate Degree in Histology
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated