Autopsy Technician Resume Example
Here is the Autopsy Technician Resume example:
5823 Sycamore Ave
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Objective To secure an Autopsy Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Deep knowledge of medical procedures, anatomy, and medical terminology
- Great ability to analyze and interpret clinical information for the purpose of specimen triage
- Ability to adequately assist during autopsy procedures
- Ability to work under time constrictions with minimal supervision
- Good organization skills
Autopsy Technician, August 2005 to till date
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
Conducted lab testing and performed autopsy duties as assigned.
Maintained and operated various instruments and equipment within the laboratory.
Ordered and maintained supplies for testing.
Maintained monthly files of lab test results.
Collected forensic evidence and maintained chain of custody as required by each case.
Autopsy Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Gaston Memorial Hospital, Grand Blanc, MI
Stored and maintained security of all evidence held by the lab.
Followed and maintained quality control procedures according to protocol and regulatory guidelines.
Testified in court regarding items of evidence.
Entered evidence information into computer.
Bachelor’s degree in Biology Autopsy Specialiste, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated