Entry Level Biomedical Engineer Resume
Here is the Entry Level Biomedical Engineer Resume example:
609 West Main Street
New Mexico, 87109
Objective Seeking for a challenging and rewarding position as an entry level biomedical engineer in a well recognized corporation.
- Molecular and regulatory biochemistry
- Medical device production & environmental services
- Tissue engineering
- Physiological psychology
- Operating System : Windows 95/98/ME/AIX
- MS Office
- Effective human relations and teamwork skills
- Additional proficiencies in neural modeling, signals & systems, mechanical and electrical engineering, and materials science.
- Researched on endothelial and neuronal cells related to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Developed wide variety of medical instruments and devices.
New Mexico State University, March 2008
BS in Biomedical Engineering, with 3.35 GPA
Achievements and Honors
New Mexico State University Biomedical Engineering Society member.
Acknowledgement of excellence in organic chemistry.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated