Biometric Health Screener Resume
Here is the Biometric Health Screener Resume example:
4294 Rhode Island Avenue
Washington, DC 20007
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Biometric Health Screener.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing biometric based health assessment and screening services
- Extensive knowledge of body fat analysis, cholesterol testing, BMI calculations, and height & weight measurements
- Commendable knowledge of medical terminology ad patient care delivery practices
- Proficient in using computer, cholestech machine, and screening equipments
- Ability to enter, update, and maintain accurate records of screening results
- Ability to provide health and wellness related consultations to clients
Biometric Health Screener
Integrated Corporate Health, Washington, DC
August 2012 – Present
- Set up and maintained the client-registration station for health screenings and events.
- Performed and coordinated health-based screening and registration of clients, in a timely manner.
- Educated and explained clients about required paperwork and biometric procedures.
- Calculated and analyzed BMI and body fat percentage for clients.
- Tested blood samples and checked cholesterol, glucose, and hemoglobin levels.
- Measured and documented blood pressure, height, and weight of clients, accurately.
- Operated and maintained cuffs, full-body sensors, and Cholestech machine, properly.
- Communicated and discussed individual screening outcomes to respective clients.
- Addressed health requirements of clients and provided relevant health advice.
- Attended and participated in various health fairs and promotional events, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
Keiser University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated