Blood Bank Supervisor Resume
Here is the Blood Bank Supervisor Resume example:
3620 Hall Street
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Job Objective Seeking position as Blood Bank Supervisor in which I can put my training to good use and develop new skills in the field. Looking to supervise small or large groups and tasks and help benefit the company as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a Blood Bank and Transfusion services supervisor
- Profound knowledge of infection control practices, and the chemical hygiene plan
- In-depth knowledge of medical technology and subspecialty of medical technology
- Familiarity with blood bank automation
- Ability to efficiently manages blood component inventory
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently
Blood Bank Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Erie County Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Performed various chemical, microscopic, hematological, blood bank and microbiology testing.
- Supervised specimen dispatch for optimum handling, transported and turned around times.
- Analyzed standard operating procedures annually and ensured compliance is attained.
- Initiated, prepared and recommended changes to policies and procedures.
Blood Bank Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Identified opportunities for enhancing delivery of laboratory services, quality-of-work life and patient care issues.
- Maintained accurate and current coding of the laboratory procedures on the departmental charge master.
- Assisted the supervisors in implementing appropriate corrective actions to prevent and minimize recurrence.
- Developed the required letters and conducted look back procedures for Blood Bank.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Christ College, Buford, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated