Cardiac Technician Resume
Here is the Cardiac Technician Resume example:
7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA, 1606
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Cardiac Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of cardiac disease and arrhythmias
- Strong knowledge of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Ability to work effectively with patients and their families, medical staff and others
- Expertise in operating and maintaining echocardiography equipment
- Amazing ability to set priorities and act in response to life threatening circumstances
- Strong physical abilities to lift, stand, walk for prolonged periods
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a stressful environment
Cardiac Technician, August 2005 to till date
Saint Barnabas Health Care System, Worcester, MA
- Enrolled physicians and patients in the arrhythmia monitoring service.
- Received and edited patient ECG transmissions.
- Installed equipment and positioned patients for scans.
- Positioned to perform EKG, holter monitoring, event monitoring, and cardiac stress tests.
- Solved problems of client and patient service issues.
- Educated patients about service and monitor use.
- Interacted with clients and patients.
Bachelor’s Degree in cardiology, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated