Medical Chart Auditor Resume
Here is the Medical Chart Auditor Resume example:
2410 Pheasant Ridge Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
Job Objective I aim to secure a Medical Chart Auditor position within a growing company in which I can utilize my training and skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound experience as medical chart auditor
- Thorough understanding of Medicare and health care guiding principle
- Good working knowledge of ICD-9, CPT, HCPC codes and the functions related to the internal and third party charge audit process
- Amazing ability to review medical records accurately
- Proficient on PC and related software programs
- Excellent organizational and customer care skills
- Strong analytical and intrapersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Medical Chart Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Healthcare Billing and Managment Association, Bensalem, PA
- Conducted pre-audit on all patients for accuracy of coding and prepared weekly status report.
- Documented and maintained audit records and logs.
- Provided professional expertise for specific coding issues.
- Assisted in coordinating work flow within the department to ensure that deadlines were met.
- Presented audit findings to customer as per medical policies and procedures.
- Ensured to get audit reports signed by the clients.
Medical Chart Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
MRINetwork, Bensalem, PA
- Analyzed medical records, charge masters, sheets to identify trends and prepared reports.
- Responded to complaint bills and provided observations and recommendations.
- Managed to work directly with clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Identified charging process and recommended changes accordingly.
- Worked as an integral part of the CDM committee.
- Ensured to keep abreast of all healthcare practices and financial regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Southwestern College, Santa Fe, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated